- $ Competitive
- Creative, Marketing
- Sydney - Australia
We are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention (and be unafraid to make mistakes). We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. There are over 4,000 of us globally and we’re all inventive and hugely passionate about what we do.
- Manage the execution of Integrated Marketing Plans with excellence – above and below the line activities.
- Work cross functionally to deliver flawless execution across the path to purchase.
- Work with sales to deliver retailer/trade launch presentations to gain buy-in.
- Develop internal launch kit, providing all product information relevant for the sales team to execute a successful launch. •
- Manage project budget in full.
- Ensure all brand collateral is updated with correct NPD information and is current.
- Ensure all on-product and in-box communication is fine tuned in line with local market to drive sales and communicate brand benefits.
- Present new product launches to key stakeholders and assist with training outline for retailer training events.
- Support the Brand team with 2019/2020 project management and flawless execution.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, working with large budgets.
- Previous industry experience in FMCG or consumer electronics desirable
- Demonstrated experience across product and brand through NPD launches, range planning e.t.c.
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia