- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Commercial Retail BA is a member of the Business Analyst function sitting within the Commercial Digital Demand team. The team focusses on but is not restricted to continuously improving our digital platforms including the mobile app and website.
We now seek a BA to support owner experience goals across our Retail structure. The Business Analyst will work closely with the lead BA, Direct Experience Programme Manager and Commercial Delivery Director, providing support across multiple projects and initiatives from the investigation phase and through to delivery where required.
The role’s core responsibility is too ensure we deliver our backlog of projects and future strategic initiatives. The BA will be required to liaise with business stakeholders to investigate and understand change requirements and assess the business need. You will work together with our creative and technical teams to deliver the best solutions possible to the business.
AccountabilitiesInvestigation of Commercial’s suggested projects to articulate the business need. Help to build a business case and provide analysis to support the scope, requirements and benefits to enable the design and technical delivery.
Support the quality of delivery, identifying risks and issues arising, taking ownership and ensuring resolution of issues and conflicts.
Ensure stakeholders are engaged and their feedback is managed appropriately to enable project and team success. Work with partners to make sure projects are delivered on time and to quality levels.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst ideally from a commercial background
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the core Business Analysis Techniques
- Experience of working using an Agile methodology (desirable but not essential)
- Competent in requirements gathering and investigation
- A proven ability to understand, design, manage and document process
- Strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Good Communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas simply
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports Centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines