- Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
This role will be the BA Lead over our Digital Enhancements & Operations team. This team looks after our live Digital markets in GB&I, US and Canada delivering everything from small changes to large projects and technical upgrades to our platform (Hybris and AEM).
- Takes full responsibility for business analysis within a significant segment of an organisation.
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for large or complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required.
- Selects the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative.
- Analyses business processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches, typically seeking to exploit technology components.
- Advises on the choice of techniques and approach and influences customers accordingly.
- Conducts business impact assessment to identify how the changes from the "as-is" processes, systems, and structures to the "to-be" processes, systems and structures impact specific organisations and roles.
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Deep subject-specific experience
- Solid business acumen
in a similar role with repeated practice leading and performing
business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- In-depth specialist knowledge gained through professional qualifications such as the BCS Advance International Diploma.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Lift share scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines