- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Chicago - USA
Business Analyst role to support the Post-Sales Strategy and Operations team. This role will work with vendors in streamline reporting and billing while looking for operational improvements. As part of the Post-Sales team, this role will support the refurbishment operations and work on cross-functional teams on strategic Dyson projects.
AccountabilitiesWhat you'll do:
- Work with partners to create new reporting and billing packages; assist existing suppliers to streamline billing.
- Manage the overall department billing and work with vendors on compliance; provide Dyson Finance team project forecasts.
- Review and audit incoming invoices from operations and recommend cost savings opportunities.
- Support the Post-Sales Team in model step and operational improvements.
- Work on cross-functional teams on projects to support Dyson's key initiatives.
- Taken on ad hoc projects that improves operations and the customer experience.
- Seek opportunity to improve the process, systems, reporting and analytics within Dyson and be able to present recommendations and influence the organization to implement change.
SkillsWhat you'll need:
- Understanding of operations and reverse logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations, supply chain or accounting/finance.
- Previous experience in an analyst role or comparable role required.
- Proven experience in auditing, streamlining billing with vendors and analyzing & resolving issues.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of excel spreadsheets for analysis.
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi-task.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to also work independently.
- Ability to travel in the US and possible internationally to support projects.
- SAP and Ariba experience.
- Experience working with vendors like UPS.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.