- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials.
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Chicago - USA
About the roleSenior Business Analyst role on the Supply Chain team will support the Post-Sales Strategy and Operations team. As part of the Post-Sales team, this role will play a role in managing Dyson’s aftermarket operations and work on a cross-functional team with Supply Chain, Sales and Finance on strategic Dyson projects. This role will work with vendors to help manage operations including managing project budgets, development of executive summary dashboards/KPIs to highlight aftermarket business (returns, scrap, production, sales etc.) and reporting while looking for operational improvements.
- Work on cross-functional teams on projects to support Dyson's key initiatives.
- Seek opportunity to improve the process, systems, reporting and analytics within Dyson and be able to present recommendations and influence the organization to implement change.
- Work with partners to transition operations, manage aftermarket logistics and work with Dyson customs on program setup and monitoring.
- Review operations and recommend cost savings opportunities.
- Support the Post-Sales Team in model setup, database creation and management and operational enhancements
- Take on ad hoc projects that improves operations and the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations or supply chain Understanding of operations and reverse logistics. 4-5+ years of work experience.
- Previous experience in an analyst role or comparable role required.
- Proven experience in project management, managing budgets, working with vendors and analyzing & resolving issues.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of excel spreadsheets for analysis.
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi-task.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to also work independently.
- Ability to travel in the US and internationally to support projects [up to 20% or as needed.]
- SAP and Ariba experience.
- Experience working with vendors like UPS
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.