- Information Technology, Security and Risk
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Strategy and Transformation team takes the lead to ensure that Global IT is aligned to Dyson’s overall global strategy and business plans, owning the architectural blueprint to enable these plans and translating this into a clear prioritized roadmap/portfolio and the enabling target operating model for IT to ultimately deliver real transformational change for Dyson.
- The IT Business Continuity and Risk Manager, reporting to the Director – Strategy, Governance and Transformation, will be responsible for:
- Developing a Dyson Global IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy
- Developing policies, procedures and plans at enterprise level and evolving these as necessary.
- Partner with wider team to support Business Impact analysis - Supporting business areas in defining their Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Lead the development of IT Disaster Recovery and focuse on solutions for immediate DR Risk supporting IT leadership, PMO, Solution Architects and Procurement to consider at all stages of project management and within solution designs for all new capabilities
- Engaging with IT Leadership Team members and other leadership stakeholders on IT BCP&DR matters. Providing documentation and training to all employees having a need to understand the IT BCP&DR process
- Own the IT DR testing time table, responsible for ensuring the IT DR systems and processes are regularly tested
- Provide quality assurance of Disaster Recovery Planning via periodic reviews and tests of established IT BCP&DR plans and procedures, reporting findings to management and making recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Support Internal Audit related activities in relation to IT, producing reports for auditing purposes.
- Demonstrable skills with experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and complex organisation,
- Influences organisation, customers, suppliers, partners and peers on the contribution of own specialism.
- Makes decisions which impact the success of assigned work i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
- Has significant influence over the allocation and management of resources appropriate to given assignments.
- Advises on available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and can make appropriate choices from alternatives.
- Candidate Requirements
Interest in or demonstrable progress towards Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), or CBCI, MBCI and Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA), or equivalent certification
- Experience of BCP/DR activities with proven experience at senior infrastructure Backup/BCP/DR subject matter expert level or higher.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines