- Project Management
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 10,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
The Nordics market is still a relatively young, but profitable and evolving market for Dyson, with lots of exciting grow potentials.
Dyson Professional team epitomizes the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile and we consistently strive to live the Dyson values of Authentic, Different and Better every day. We work within the highly competitive B2B environment introducing Dyson technology to potential owners by implementing the most profitable long-term business plans and driving innovative ways of extending our reach. It requires managing multiple networks of customer contacts and overseeing numerous routes to market – from building on strong relationships with electrical resellers and washroom service providers, developing strategic partnerships with complimentary product partners to extending our rental offering and seeking new routes to market. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better results we see every day as a race day.
Geographical responsibilities for this role cover the whole of Denmark but with a focus on Copenhagen. The job will require about 70% being on the road chasing opportunities and regular travelling; the candidate is by preference located in or near Copenhagen. This role reports into the Nordics Business Development manager, based in Stockholm.
These are the responsibilities:
Achievement of new business generation targets
- You will be required to co-develop and execute the City Strategy that targets the key major conurbations, and specific new business strategies for the geographical regions
- Create strong working relationships with the Marketing Manager to help you achieve your new business targets
New business meeting generation
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop a plan to generate leads via marketing activities, online and offline
- Self-generate new business meetings with target customers within identified cities through multiple routes – telephone, cold calling & digital
- Utilise relationships with third parties to generate new business meetings
- Build a network of key contacts within relevant trade bodies and associations
Management of multiple routes to market
- Manage the route to market plan that covers multiple customer types
- Direct to Dyson Professional business owners
- Architects, Specifiers and Designers
- Mechanical and Electrical engineers
- Construction companies
- Electrical distributors and wholesalers
- Washroom Partners
- Rental providers
Effective Journey and Activity Planning
- Demonstrating regional knowledge in efficient journey planning of appointments, Lunch & Learns, networking and trade events.
- Create and implement tactical sales and marketing activity.
- Seek to establish new and innovative ways to sell Dyson Professional products into partners and direct customers.
- Achieve a minimum target of visits through new business, partners and direct customers
Accurate Reporting and Communication
- To manage all Sales opportunities through Salesforce.com and ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- To achieve all report responsibilities in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide full and regular reports to the Nordics Business Development Manager
- Delivery of clear and professional communication to all internal and external customers
Business Meeting skills
- Demonstrate a high level of planning and preparation for all face to face meetings.
- Present clear and compelling propositions to customers through professional well-structured business meetings.
- Gain an understanding of the key drivers for each third-party partner and tailor solutions to meet these.
- Deliver effective sales presentations through varying formats to third-party customers.
- Utilise excellent knowledge of Dyson technology to deliver compelling demonstrations of all Professional products
- Demonstrate clear SMART objective setting for all activity.
Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Successful record of commercial experience including strong analytical ability, project management within B2B
- Experience of direct & indirect sales
- Effective, concise communicator
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management and good planning skills
- Self-starter, positive attitude and motivated
- Strong team player
- Assertive and able to overcome objections
- Confident and hungry for success
- CRM system knowledge desirable
- Fluent in Danish and English.
· Flexible working hours
· Company bonus scheme
· Discount on Dyson machines
· 24/7 accident insurance
· Pension Scheme