- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Field Sales
- Alberta; Saskatchewan; Manitoba, Canada
Reporting to the Director of Sales – Dyson Professional, Canada, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales strategy for Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. As an assertive, tenacious and self-motivated Business Development Executive, you will work with various stakeholders to ensure Dyson products are selected for their project. You will work extensively with the specification community, manage an established network of distributors, and work with directly with end users including, but not limited to: property managers, government & municipal, education, and hospitality.
- Develop and maintain our dealer network in your territory, including delivering product trainings and participating in joint sales calls with dealers as a product expert.
- Deliver new product launch initiatives and host launch events with senior level associates within the architectural & design (A&D) community.
- Develop new channels of business, including participating in trade shows and PR events and speaking in front of various audiences.\
- Develop and maintaining a preferred manufacturer status within A & D Firms.
- Develop strong connections within the A&D community to drive and close hand drying specifications required for key projects in, education, property management, hospitality, leisure and specialty vertical segments.
- Develop and implement account-specific business plans, and conduct regular business plan reviews.
- Build reliable and accurate forecasts of sales pipeline, distributor orders and other ad-hoc management reports.
- University Degree
- 3+ years’ experience of sales experience or within the specification industry, preferably with prior experience working with premium brands, B2B, and distributors; experience in construction, property management, manufacturing, food or A&D industries represents an asset
- Entrepreneurial and creative thinker that relishes the opportunity to grow and lead a business in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and able to identify new and creative business opportunities
- Strategic vision combined with ability to drive projects from concept through to implementation
- Outstanding sales, consensus-building and negotiation skills with ability to influence at top level with customers
- Courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and diplomatically challenge the norm
- Comfortable with public speaking, presenting technology, and interacting with industry experts
- Persistent, driven, engaging and dynamic personality
- Preferable established senior level relationships within the A&D community.
- Preferable design and or architectural background with the ability to understand and read line drawings; sectional, elevation and plans
- Preferable previous experience with use of Salesforce
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.