- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials
- Sales Account Management
- Ontario Remote, Canada
Dyson currently has five main areas of technology - floorcare, environmental control, personal care, Airblade™ hand dryers, and lighting - and is sold in more than 75 countries. We have committed a $3 billion investment in future technology and will develop four new portfolios of technology in the next four years.
Our Professional product line ranges from hand dryers to air treatment, lighting to personal care. Dyson technology for business is engineered to deliver superior performance for a wide range of businesses. Dyson products solve problems others ignore and we bring a unique approach to solving problems for Canadian business. (https://www.dysoncanada.ca/en/for-business/dyson-business/dyson-for-business.html)
In Canada, the Dyson office opened in 2006 with 10 employees and two vacuum models. Within two months it had secured the number one market share. There are now over 100 people focussed on getting Dyson technology in the hands of Canadians. Based in downtown Toronto, our Head Office borders the financial and theatre districts, surrounded by some of Canada's most inspiring urban engineering. From our open-plan office to social get-togethers, everything is designed to build the team spirit and hunger that drives our success and is why we’ve been selected as one of the GTA’s top employers for the second year in a row!
About the roleReporting to the Director of Sales – Dyson Professional, Canada, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales strategy for the Greater Toronto Area, the Golden Horseshoe and Southwestern Ontario. As an assertive, tenacious and self-motivated Business Development Executive, you will work with various stakeholders to ensure Dyson products are selected for their project. You will work extensively with the specification community, manage an established network of distributors, and work with directly with end users including, but not limited to: property managers, government & municipal, education, and hospitality.
Specifically, you will
- Develop and maintain our dealer network in your territory, including delivering product trainings and participating in joint sales calls with dealers as a product expert
- Deliver new product launch initiatives and host launch events with senior level associates within the architectural & design (A&D) community.
- Develop new channels of business, including participating in trade shows and PR events and speaking in front of various audiences
- Develop and maintaining a preferred manufacturer status within A & D Firms.
- Develop strong connections within the A&D community to drive and close hand drying specifications required for key projects in, education, property management, hospitality, leisure and specialty vertical segments.
- Develop and implement account-specific business plans, and conduct regular business plan reviews
- Build reliable and accurate forecasts of sales pipeline, distributor orders and other ad-hoc management reports
- 3+ years’ experience of sales experience or within the specification industry, preferably with prior experience working with premium brands, B2B, and distributors; experience in construction, property management, manufacturing, food or A&D industries represents an asset
- University Degree
- Entrepreneurial and creative thinker that relishes the opportunity to grow and lead a business in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and able to identify new and creative business opportunities
- Strategic vision combined with ability to drive projects from concept through to implementation
- Outstanding sales, consensus-building and negotiation skills with ability to influence at top level with customers
- Courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and diplomatically challenge the norm
- Comfortable with public speaking, presenting technology, and interacting with industry experts
- Persistent, driven, engaging and dynamic personality
- Preferable established senior level relationships within the A&D community.
- Preferable design and or architectural background with the ability to understand and read line drawings; sectional, elevation and plans
- Preferable previous experience with use of Salesforce
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.