- Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus + Car
- Sales Account Management
- Location details
The purpose of this role is to advance and implement B2B sales and market development strategies for Dyson Commercial products such as the AirBlade hand dryer within designated territory to grow sales and exceed targets.
- Responsible for contribution towards targets within VIC/TAS region through key distribution partners and end users.
- Target and convert project opportunities within defined market verticals.
- Personally target, contact and convert end users ensuring prioritisation of project opportunities.
- Creation, development and implementation of market vertical strategies within VIC/TAS region.
- To manage all Sales opportunities through Salesforce.com and ensure all tasks are completed on time. Maintain a healthy level of pipeline activity in Salesforce.com to ensure that monthly volume targets are met or exceeded.
- Either proven B2B experience or actively looking for a move from B2C to B2B
- Good Business to Business sales experience, preferably in the field.
- Experience in a product based environment.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Excellent journey planning skills
- Strong experience working to and exceeding targets
- CRM Systems knowledge
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit