- Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus + Car
- Sales Account Management
- Sydney, Australia
In order to support our customers we have a Business Development role for the Hotel vertical. So if you are an ambitious, an innovative sales professional who is looking to develop your career in a fast-paced, dynamic company then we would like to speak to you.
AccountabilitiesThe BDM – Hotels will report into the ANZ Professional Director. The focus of the role is around selling our Personal Care and Environmental Care categories along with our Airblade and Lighting technology selling into Hotels. It will also be responsible for seeking opportunities to sell our Consumer technology into business environments in order to help them solve a problem. A key focus is making sure that not only do our customers love the products, but their customers and teams are our biggest advocates. In turn this will drive awareness to Dyson.com.au and encourage conversion and sell through.
- Develop an annual plan that sets out the key strategic aims for Dyson and the sector • Deliver an accurate twelve month rolling forecast that accounts for; sales trends & seasonality.
- Use of CRM system to forecast and deliver against set targets for the vertical.
- Construct bespoke “Customer winning proposals” to solve the problems they currently have.
- Hold regular face to face meetings with Key customers and decision makers within the verticals.
- Organise and deliver quarterly sector reviews between senior personnel at Dyson and key customers
- Align the Global organisation to your sector and negotiation objectives
- Background in the Hotel Sector is Highly Advantageous
- Strong Business Development in a Business to Business sales role
- Experience in a product based environment.
- Proven ability to negotiate and meet sales targets
- Excellent strategic planning skills
- CRM Systems knowledge
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit