- Competitive + super + sales incentive bonus
- Sales Account Management
- NSW and ACT, Sydney - Australia
The Business Development Manager is responsible for delivering profitable sales for the Dyson Professional (Airblade and cross category) range of technology through end users and distribution partners by influencing key stakeholders in the B2B space. The role will be field based covering NSW/ACT with the core aspect of the role targeting, identifying and developing project opportunities, driving our technology into areas ‘outside of the home’.
Reporting to the National Sales & Specification Manager with the role based in Sydney, you will be responsible for driving sales and specification into end users, architects, builders, contractors and distribution partners within a market vertical approach.
- Shared responsibility of the overall sales within NSW/ACT.
- Develop and implement targeted market vertical and region based business plans.
- Identify, develop and secure project opportunities and effectively manage and grow your opportunity pipeline within a market vertical approach.
- Responsible for driving sales of Dyson technology into the B2B environment.
- Drive sales of Dyson Airblade and cross category products through end users, architects, builders, contractors and distribution partner interactions.
- Meet and exceed all individual based performance targets.
- Remain proactive in your approach to your defined market verticals.
- Develop strong market relationships and network with all key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reliable and accurate forecasts within region using salesforce CRM.
- Own your regions and passionately grow Dyson technology and brand.
SkillsYou will be energetic, driven, and an experienced B2B professional who is looking to take charge and develop the opportunity rich regions with exceptional product technology. As well as this you will possess the following:
- Strong region or territory management experience within a business sales environment.
- Be a natural 'hunter', proactive in nature ready to drive your own demand
- A successful track record in targeting and converting new business particularly focusing on the end user.
- Experience in high level negotiations and understanding of specification sales.
- Ability to influence key decision makers in a product based environment.
- Effectively adapt your style and tailor to your audience.
- Have a collaborative mindset to a team environment.