- Retail Sales
- Mumbai, India
Dyson is a £4 bn+ global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
As a technology and engineering pioneer, we currently operate in the categories of Floor Care, Environmental Control, Personal Care, Lighting and Professional (‘Airblade’ hand dryers). Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology and most recently we launched the Dyson Corrale™ hair straightener.
Dyson files hundreds of patents per year, invests millions in research at leading universities around the world, and has a pipeline of technology stretching 25 years into the future. But it remains family-owned, plotting its own path, not bowing to shareholders or reporting to the stock exchange. All this means more investment in risky, exciting, varied and surprising products for the future.
Our products are available in 80+ countries worldwide, and on an average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. We do all this with our team of over 13,000 employees worldwide.
About the role
Business Development Manager – Enterprise Business is the face of Dyson for the purpose of all institutional, corporate sales, who is passionate for Dyson technology and understands its machines and can suggest the usage and fitment. This role requires the person having interest in meeting and interacting with new and different set of people – all corporates.
· Target Achievement
o Number of machines & GM on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
o Forging quality partnerships with gifting conduits and corporates for repeat sales
o Maintaining the GM to achieve the targeted ask
o Activation of mechanisms for continuous lead generation
· Key Responsibilities
o Establishing contact and engaging into lead gen activities for the purpose of corporate selling
o Manage the leads allocated from the contact centre and driving higher conversion ratios
o Maintenance of a high quality and detailed pipeline
o Managing & delivering a high-quality customer experience
o Continuously building product knowledge and keeping updated on any product developments within Dyson and our competitors.
o Actively building relationships with clients and the wider support channels to further the success of Dyson products
· Submit reports of customers contacted / visited and pipeline
- MBA preferred, graduates with exceptional track record can be considered
- Experience range required is 3-5 years. Experience in institutional selling is a must
- The candidate should have either worked in Consumer Durables or with a luxury brand for min 2 years
- High level of customer service orientation required—a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
- Excellent verbal and written English – an absolute must
- Strong presentation skills required
- Good negotiation skills are a add on
- Willing to learn and decipher edge over competition products
- Should have good consulting skills, judgement of people-based objectivity and intelligence
- High level of computer literacy – particularly with excel and power point
- A meticulous approach to planning and organizing to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of business
· The person should be willing to work in the field since this is a completely field job. No inhibitions on self-handling of machines and delivering demonstrations
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a allowances and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.