- £Competitive + benefits + bonus
- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- The Dyson Business Improvement Analyst is a high calibre change analyst, recognised for their ability to analyse business processes, determine the impacts of the change and support the Project Change Manager in managing the change impact into the business e.g. impacts to people, operational, market ways of working and commercially.
- With first class communication skills, you can take complex processes and analysis outputs and can easily articulate these back to senior management stakeholders.
- You’re a skilled process improvement professional and ideally have various experiences in different process mapping frameworks (vsm, sipoc, swimlane) skills, combined with root cause analysis capabilities.
- Travel around the EU will be a part of this role
- Support improvement projects in delivering the process change requirements, ensuring we’re Customer centric in our approach, challenging the moments of truth, ensuring our Shopper/Owner experience is world class.
- Change requirements gathering – people, process, shopper/owners.
- Approach to process mapping is from a Customer journey perspective, incorporating both technical flows and business process flows into 1 model.
- Stakeholder management across EU markets, group functions and 3rd parties Collaborative working, taking business stakeholders at a team leader, manager and senior manager level on the journey of change, with support and guidance from the Project Change Manager.
- Define training requirements, based on the ‘to be’ design, working with an existing training team to create the relevant materials or create and deliver the training yourself, if a team does not exist.
- Work alone or with a Project Change Manager on key programmes and projects.
- Work using a lean and agile approach.
- Support the implementation plan and transition to BAU from project launch.
- Proven experience in business process change and analysis.
- Ability to work alone and have a proven track record in delivery of end to end process analysis. .
- Stakeholder management skills up to senior manager.
- Be able to think holistically and analytically and know when to take which approach.
- Commercially aware.
- Understanding of Agile and/ or prince 2 methodologies (Sprint vs waterfall approaches).
- Business process analysis.
- Lean/six sigma advantageous.
- 3rd Party management.
- Microsoft packages intermediate + (Excel, Word, PPT, Visio).
- Inquisitive, proactive and innovative.
- Process focus and detail orientated without losing bigger picture.
- Bilingual (EU countries advantageous)
- Working knowledge and experience in EU markets
- Experience across any of the following fields- Direct Retail, Digital, Customer Services, Operations, Warehousing and logistics
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays.
- Life assurance.
- Performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Dyson machine discount.
- Sports centre.
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.