- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
At Dyson we are passionate about looking after our shoppers and owners. Like our technology every experience should be uniquely Dyson.
The 12 million Dyson owners across Europe often contact us directly for support with their Dyson product and new product purchase. Our aim is to create inspiring and seamless experiences that amplify the pioneering technology we make – every day we ask ourselves how we can make things better.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a dynamic Customer Service team, to develop our Customer Service insight capability. In this role you will be working directly with the business and 3rd party Customer Service partners to understand their needs, perform analysis, develop reports and share the insight to improve our Dyson owner experience.
About the roleAs an experienced BI Analyst you must be able to take high level questions, and then design analysis and reporting that meets the business needs. Analysis will need to be done with very little direct guidance or requirements by delivering a version, then getting feedback and improving iteratively. You will need to pull data from multiple systems to produce the analysis requested. A critical component of this job is the ability to analyze a set of data and prepare presentations for senior management to use to manage the business. You must be able to illustrate complex analysis in a concise and simple fashion using charts and graphs.
• Proactively work with business partners to ensure their data needs are being met.
• Guide the business and establish reporting and KPI review cadence. Take high level goals of our business and define metrics and presentations that track progress and identify areas of improvement.
• Understand the needs of the business and design reports, analysis and presentations to help them manage their business.
• Work in partnership with the senior leadership team, enhancing the forecasting and planning data necessary to run the operation.
• Work with business to conduct ad hoc queries and analysis.
• Assist in the management of end user testing and acceptance as well as customer support in providing post-implementation support and maintenance.
• Provide knowledge transfer to other team members on core reporting functionality.
• Ensure adherence to corporate data security requirements for the storage, transportation and retention of data.
• Experience with time series and other statistical techniques
• Must be able to explain results and what factors drove the results in a report.
• Become the go to person when the company wants to trial new experiences to establish how we measure success and gain insight.
• Create live dashboards within Salesforce for different areas and levels within our business.
About youRequired Skills:
• Proven track record of performing analysis, identifying and meeting business needs.
• Excellent data presentation skills and high level of Excel capability.
• Proficient experience as a BI Analyst role
• Experience with Salesforce CRM reporting and analytics
• Forecasting and planning
• Prior experience with Business Objects, Tableau.
• Ability to understand technical landscape.
• Ability to juggle competing priorities and flexibility to take on multiple projects with demanding timelines.
• Proficient in SQL and reporting tools.
• Experience with customer support, consulting, or other customer-facing business role
• Proven track record of developing graphical presentations that illustrate data in an easy to understand way.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of finance and statistical data.
Benefits•Competitive Salary Package
•Company Bonus scheme
•Discount on Dyson products
•Company Pension scheme
•29 days annual holiday plan
•Company Fitness plan
•Life Assurance Plan
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.