- Hullavington - United Kingdom
Design Engineers / CAD / NX Engineers sit within the Body Engineering Team of our automotive function.
- Provide CAD support to the Body Engineering Group, creating high quality CAD models and typical sections from concept design through to final math and GD&T releases.
- Lead the CAD design within the group as it expands, ensure modeling is completed to the required standards in Unigraphics NX and released in Teamcenter.
- Take responsibility for creating BIW concepts.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (other relevant engineering disciplines will be considered).
Experience of Unigraphics NX or Catia CAD modeling within an automotive environment.
Experience of complete vehicle design and development
- Proven experience of Body design from concept to final release.
- Competent in modelling A class panels from surface data.
- Competent in modelling panels and integrating to other components and assemblies.
- Ability to lead other CAD designers in modeling techniques,
standards and releases to the program time line.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.