- $ Competitive
- Information Technology
The number of people using Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) in Dyson is circa 950 and continues to grow steadily. Demand for efficiency and more advanced capability is also growing in these areas.
As a key member of the PLM technical team you will be responsible for the 1st line support of the CAD solution, along with escalations to the 2nd line support group.
What you will do...
- You will take ownership of requests and incidents logged via the local Service Desk, including those from the CAD Super User community and those re-directed from other Service Desks.
- You will provide high level Technical support to multiple end user groups.
- You will monitor the local system, including multi-site tasks, translation services, and interfaces.
- You will work closely with a number of different internal teams, including the PLM Solution team, the training team and the super user community where you will contribute to the continued development of operational support processes, future updates and changes.
- You will have broad technical experience related to studying and analysing system needs, system development and system process analysis.
- You will help to manage the super user community and coordinate changes to business processes and CAD configuration. This will include training, updates, maintenance communications, change investigations, prototyping and presentations to the user community.
- You will contribute to the development, documentation and systemisation of CAD standards and best practices to support the business. Keeping abreast of technological developments and applications and use that information proactively.
- You will also be required to support any other Engineering software, when identified.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- You will have experience of CAD and you will be responsible for resolving requests and incidents (escalating when necessary).
- Experience of Siemens NX8.5 or above environments, including; Modelling, Drafting, Large Assemblies, Integration with Teamcenter.
- Ability to document and communicate issues clearly.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of Engineering requirements and processes.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge or experience of Teamcenter 10.
- Experience of NX CAM.
- Experience of NX Analysis.
- Experience of Mentor.
- NX Electrical Routing.
- PCB translation.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven.
- Inquisitive, proactive and innovative.
- Able to guide and nurture business users.
- Ethical, personal integrity.
- Quick learner
- Willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Thrives on change.
- Sensitive to cultural differences across Dyson Worldwide.
- Attention to detail without losing bigger picture.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.