- GBP competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Cologne - Germany
About the role
- To monitor 3PLs/4PLs logistics costs against budget and understand/communicate deviations
- To ensure effective collection of 3PLs/4PLs KPIs to drive forward Dyson Supply Chain performance, and any third-party contract that is managed by Supply Chain. To ensure that those KPIs are communicated throughout the business. To be responsible for representing business requirements with the BI&A team for reporting and analytics to support KPI reporting. To ensure consistency and best practice throughout the cluster.
- To use data to identify process improvement and development opportunities to improve Logistics and stakeholder experience, optimizing costs and increasing productivity
- To develop requirements, create, document and train SC processes. To standardise SAP processes throughout the cluster against best practice.
- To ensure a Continuous Improvement mentality is championed and implemented within Supply Chain
- To ensure root cause is established for all SC process failures, including EDI, stock discrepancy, and develop and train processes to bring down failure volumes.
- To manage any audit requirements through the SC cluster. To ensure that any corrective actions identified through audits are implemented, and to feed back to the auditors the progress of corrective actions.
- To champion Supply Chain cluster requirements through the IT request/change process and understand/communicate implementation dates. To be the SC resource for testing, and to ensure that SAP knowledge within the Supply Chain function is kept current. To lead the implementation of any IT system
- To project manage change within the cluster where PMO resource is not available.
- To support MRP for warehouse and store movements
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Proven experience and passion in monitor/drive Logistic processes
- 3PL, Logistic and transportation Systems knowledge
- High experience and knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrated experience of driving change through an organisation
- Strong experience of management of projects across multiple stakeholders
- Business and results oriented
- Attention to details without losing bigger picture
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong focus on driving change
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic
- Strong Analytical approach
- A critical thinker with intellectual curiosity
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidized sport activities
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Corporate Benefits
- On-site parking
- working from home
- Fare Subsidy for local public transport or on-site parking
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible working hours
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.