- $ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, the role will lead the implementation of the inbound and returnable CKD & Packaging Logistics strategy for the Dyson EV. As we look to towards SOP a concept to delivery solution for our component supply chain flow requires definition and implementation. This presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to drive a significant impact on the way logistics is traditionally viewed within automotive and is focused on being instrumental in delivering a world class solution.
- Develop and manage the material flows and working methodology in cohesion with function group strategy for inbound, component supply.
- Deliver the packaging solutions within the agreed capital and operating costs.
- PFEP (plan for every part) ownership and implementation.
- Develop and Drive packaging solutions for the safe and efficient transport of inbound parts through a multi-mode supply chain solution
- Develop the cross functional approval processes for all packaging solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in and compliance.
- Deliver solutions that meet the environmental aspirations of the programme.
- Drive continual improvement in the way the team operates across the business.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of strategic packaging development and senior stakeholder management.
- Managing packaging within an ex-works logistics solution, incorporating ocean and air freight logistics flows within an Automotive OEM environment.
- Contract management, SLA implementation and outsourcing.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely to Senior Management.
- Understanding of the requirements of both one way and return material packaging flows, that balance the core attributes of quality, cost, delivery, safety and the environment.
- Ability to develop operating metrics to drive performance.
- Confident in presenting strategies with required analysis and business cases
- SAP experience preferred or experience with a similar ERP/ MRP system.
- Ability to communicate effectively cross functionally with a wide range of stakeholders including purchasing, material planning and manufacturing.
- Lead the sign-off of packaging concepts with external partners in line with supplier / plant requirements and ensure health and safety is incorporated into design via good ergonomics inclusion.
- Experience of packaging for ocean shipment consolidation and allow cost effective solutions.
- Delivery focused - with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong leadership characteristics.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious, self-reliant and intrinsically self-motivated.
- Unquestionable personal and professional integrity.