- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sydney - Australia
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude
About the roleReporting to the UX & Owner Experience Lead, this role will be instrumental in re-defining the ANZ customer communications and experiences; driving engagement, retention and advocacy through the creation of personalized journeys and campaigns that delight Dyson owners at the right time, in the right channel and bring them closer to us.
As part of the ANZ team, you will work within the Owner Experience team,
- Evangelising the role of relationship marketing within Dyson's marketing teams and bringing our highly innovative technologies and differentiated experiences to our Owners.
- Enable the ANZ function to activate and execute compliant campaigns to our Owners at the right time, right touchpoint and right moment.
You will join at a time when Dyson is evolving its relationship marketing capability, and will
- Manage all aspects of our CRM campaigns from asset creation, campaign build to measurement and analysis.
- Establish benchmarks and yearly objectives for CRM campaigns, based on historical data and campaign inputs (Deployments, Open Rates, CTR, Opt-outs, etc.).
- Work with our Insights teams (located in Australia, Singapore and the UK) to develop audiences targets, build control groups and conduct A/B testing.
- Use data insights to identify opportunities, build and inform enriched consumer profiles, improve campaign performance and deliver projects that are consumer-centric at their heart, whilst being commercially driven amongst Dyson prospects and owners.
- Work closely with and partner with cross functional teams, especially Brand, Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
- Brief and oversee the work of internal teams and/or external agencies, such as designers and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Use data to inform new campaigns, optimise existing campaigns and evaluate past campaigns
About youYou are
- Equal parts creative, technical and analytical;
- An expert in data-driven marketing, with multi-channel experience including (but not limited too) email, social media, display and content optimisation, while also having a strong eye for design and compelling creative.
- An excellent communicator and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders.
- A strong collaborator with good influencing skills, and someone who takes a completer finisher approach to project work.
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
- Proactive, creative, and a team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record in turning data into engagement strategies that meet consumers needs
- Email marketing tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar), all major local social platforms (Facebook/Instagram/YouTube) and web platforms (Magento or similar)
- How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible
- How to manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of CRM campaigns
- Web analytics, on-site optimisation, and the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioural insights.
- Tagging and HTML for CRM journeys
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.