- Customer Service
- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for an experienced individual to implement training programs to all of our Contact centre and Service workshop teams within our APAC region.You will be based in our Singapore Centre of excellence and report into our UK based Global CS training manager. Your main role will be to ensure all necessary personnel become Dyson product specialists. With your efforts, all personnel should have a thorough understanding of new and existing Dyson products; how to use them, how to maintain them, how to get them working if something goes wrong and how to sell them.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator, engaging and have the ability to effectively describe technical information to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management and possess excellent public speaking skills.
- To schedule and lead effective in-house and on-site training sessions, organise any necessary equipment, and manage course enrolment.
- Analyse training effectiveness through FTF (first time fix) rate and make any necessary improvements.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- To monitor training programmes and materials to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and make updates as necessary.
- To maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Be the voice of APAC into the global training team and ensuring feedback is gained on all training needs and content to ensure we are continually improving and delivering against the region’s needs.
- Work collaboratively with the global team and take ownership of developing content specifically required by APAC.
- Ability to travel across APAC to attend meetings and training events.
- Evaluate employee performance prior to and after completion of training; and recommend necessary additional training.
- Liaise with market leaders to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Proven track record as an engaging technical trainer with a background in Customer Services
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate to different levels of the business
- Must be proficient in English and Mandarin. Any other regional languages would be of benefit
- Presentation skills – able to present confidently in front of a varied audiences
- Experience of Adobe InDesign an advantage
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Experience in working with international teams, across culture and language