- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Creative, Marketing
- Chicago - USA
- Location details
- Chicago, IL
As Campaign Manager you are responsible for evangelizing the role of relationship marketing within the Americas, supporting a data-driven Owner Experience strategy – identifying and executing improvements to the owner experience across channels so that we make them happy. You will execute relationship marketing activity across the Americas, developing automated lifecycle communications; execute insight-led strategies, ensuring owners are reached with the right message at the right time in the right channel. We seek to develop long-term relationships with owners to continually demonstrate differentiated products.
You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work. You'll have experience working with CRM systems/data environments, social media platform activation, ESPs and web infrastructure, with the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioral insights with a data-driven mentality.
You will have an exceptional understanding of:
- The marketing data required to derive insights that inform and improve owner experiences
- CRM, email marketing and how we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant, effective and local digital channels across the Americas
- A/B and multivariate testing to optimize activities
- Latest trends and best practices in social media, measurement and privacy & compliance
Your experience will include:
- Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams the work of internal teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, with specific experience in email, digital marketing and social media campaigns preferred
- Deep experience with CRM tools for campaign management, marketing automation, business intelligence, and management of data partnerships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong project management and the ability to engage and influence at all levels and navigate multinational, complex organizations
- An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them – sharing new ideas, suggesting possibilities and demonstrating how others have done something well and apply across regions
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative: The role is of influence and partnership, so it’s important this person is able to form strong relationships across regions, creating a basis of mutual trust, respect and understanding
- Listening and awareness: While this person needs to apply a global perspective to their work, it is critical that they first listen and learn before they can affect change
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools – Confluence and Jira a plus
Ability to fulfil other duties as required:
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviors
- Ability to travel
- Fluent in Spanish or French beneficial
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.