- Singapore - Singapore
The Floorcare Finance team delivers end-to-end Finance business partnering across the Floorcare category, from the evaluation of RDD projects that will drive future Category performance through to ensuring the strategic goals of the Category are executed in markets supported by efficient Capex and Opex investments.
About the roleAs the Finance Analyst of the Floorcare Category Finance team you will be the primary support for data analysis and the preparation of the monthly performance reports to RDD Category Leaders and Commercial Category leaders to ensure strong financial rigour are applied to key decision making. Working with different functions across the business to obtain insights supporting the data analysis, this is a highly visible role that represents a great opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of Dyson.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial management analysis for pack to floorcare team on an accurate and timely basis.
- Support on the launch planning process to include range planning, target analysis and acting as bridge between group and markets.
- Maintain product profitability data and analyse future & in life product range profitability to drive category performance
- Provide product profitability analysis to support optimising supply allocations.
- Provide SKU profitability analysis to support category efficiency
- Work on ad hoc and value add projects across the floorcare finance function.
- Consolidating key insight to drive business decisions
- Support commercial improvement projects
- Share category knowledge, learning & insight back to markets
About youSkills / experience / qualifications
- Hold a Business/Accounting/Finance Degree
- Ability to analyse data and trends: Highly competent IT and data manipulation skills with strong excel skills. Tableau, SAP & BW experience preferred.
- Ability to work cross functionally: Strong communication, with ability to influence and use financial information to provide insight to non-finance managers and senior directors
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to bring structure, planning and prioritization to a less structured environment in order to meet deadlines
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills, with determination and perseverance to push changes through
This is a 12-month contract, with the opportunity to convert into a permanent full-time role.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.