- GBP competitive
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The role relies on the ability to multi-task, work collaboratively with stakeholders from different areas of the business and have excellent project management skills. You will develop campaigns to support launches of NPD, peak trading and when applicable local initiatives through the Centre of Excellence grounded in consumer insight. The role will also conduct regular reporting to evaluate campaigns, ranging and product opportunities.
About the roleDeliver and deploy holistic marketing campaigns across Personal Care, Environmental Care and Lighting
- Project manage and contribute to the creation and execution of marketing plans to build brand equity and drive conversion.
- Ensure readiness and timely execution of the marketing plans, across three categories; not limited to new product launches, peak trading campaigns and delivery of Paid, Owned Earned initiatives.
- Deliver consistent communications with messaging grounded in consumer insight. Proactively propose new ideas to improve engagement and performance.
- Assist with the development and delivery of media assets, work closely with the media agency and in house media team to deliver best in class campaigns, track performance with action led learnings to maximise effectiveness.
- Deliver consumer campaigns across both on and offline, across multiple channels - eg media, email, social media, paid search working collaboratively with Group Commercial teams, Category Managers, Legal, Creative, Direct and InDirect.
- Own the Health & Beauty campaign calendar, ensure real time campaign optimisation to improve performance.
- Manage briefs into comprehensible campaign requirements and deliver campaigns against timelines, you will have the ability to troubleshoot challenges and find solutions.
- Ensure all product messaging, claims and promotions are on brand, legally compliant and designed to meet the needs of consumers.
- Work with specialist teams to ensure campaigns are built to be measurable and can be accurately reported on. Deliver end of campaign reporting with actionable learnings to inform future initiatives campaign.
- Assist the Head of Health & Beauty in product range planning to maximise profitability
- Support channel strategies and identify opportunities to delivering the business targets
- Support peak planning by category to ensure channels have the best product proposition and plans to deliver key trading targets.
- Effectively manage external agencies – media, research, production.
- Collaborate with other teams not limited to Digital Media, Direct, Sales, Creative and Group to drive projects forward and deliver on time.
- Collaborate and be a team player, have excellent relationships with a network of individuals.
- Capable of managing complex and multiple projects
- Be able to influence internal and external stakeholders across a wide range of business functions
- Traditional and Digital media experience
- Strong commercial acumen to understand P&L impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, able to distil data into actionable insight
- Commercial acumen to deliver against category goals
- Works well under pressure, able to deal with the fast-changing pace of the business
- Creative thinker
- 4-6 years product or brand marketing experience
- Experience within a premium brand
- Experience working in market delivering campaigns to generate ROI
- Global experience desired but not essential
- Experience working with media agencies
- Good knowledge of traditional and digital media
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.