- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
On a global basis, ensure that each procurement initiative is effectively delivered into each business area by means of a carefully developed and executed change management plan ensuring that the change impact is fully assessed and understood.
AccountabilitiesImpact on Business
- Ensure each business area is sufficiently prepared for each new way of working.
- Ensure there is sufficient support available.
- Ensure re-enforcement plans are in place.
- Full adoption and utilisation is achieved.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Create, develop and understand the change impact assessment for each procurement initiative in each business area.
- Communicate with and support stakeholders.
- Develop training needs strategy and plan.
- Appropriate change impact assessment.
- Manage business readiness activities.
- Develop stakeholder engagement and management approach.
- Communicate effectively across all stakeholder levels.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Live the Dyson Behaviours appropriate to the individual and the role; different, authentic,better.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and inspire confidence when faced with uncertainty and change.
- Bring drive, energy and pace to project activity.
- Display good people management and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate the importance of subject matter expertise through example.
- Market and communicate category guidelines into the business.
- Role model the adoption and leverage agile ways of working.
- Make time and care about personal development maintaining a live development plan.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Plan business change activities.
- Develop and implement project change approach and strategy.
- Reporting and managing activities to plan.
- Lead the transition to Business as Usual.
- Embed best practices and compliance to the operating model.
- Support the development and enhancement of the operating model.
- Maintain credibility and relevance with the business so that the procurement category management team becomes true business partners and acknowledged as a clear benefit.
- Initiate reviews to ensure the capabilities are being embedded.
- Implement mechanisms by which benefits can be measured and tracked.
Management of Risk
- Always ensures an appropriate balance of risk with the cost of control.
- Ensure best practices, systems and support structures are adjusted to reduce risk and drive benefit.
- Ensure full adoption.
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management processes and methodologies.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships.
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation.
- Able to work in diverse environments and adhere to highest ethical standards.
- Confidence and credibility with good communication and relationship management skills with the ability to engage and influence middle to senior level stakeholders.
- Sustains personal energy, self-motivation and productivity and encourages good resilience in others.
- Identifies and raises opportunities and/or challenges.
- Takes action to simplify complexity.
- Proven ability to solve problems and to influence decision making.
- Self-motivated and a team-player.
- Self-aware, knows own strengths and limitations.
- A driven self-starter; who has the ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
- Preparedness to travel as necessary/appropriate in the performance of duties.
- Project management experience.
- Skilled or capable of being skilled in all sourcing process disciplines.
- Good understanding e-procurement processes and systems.
- Good numeracy & analytical skills.
- Experience of working in operational areas within categories or supply base.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines