- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
As Chef De Partie you will be assisting the Chef Manager and catering team at our newly designed Roundhouse, helping to deliver high quality food and exceptional service. Reporting into the Chef Manager, you will be working with a team, and actively working alongside them to help deliver a high standard of operational performance, budgets and cost control of the catering service in your location. The food offer is fresh, healthy and locally sourced, so excellent culinary skills are required, along with a passion for giving customers the best possible experience.
Dyson HQ is home to over 4,000 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award winning campus currently has three cafes, a Sports Centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightening jets- one of which hangs from the ceiling of our Lightening café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswold's and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
We are now expanding our catering offering to include an exciting and uniquely designed building fondly named The Roundhouse. This is no ordinary on-site café. The Roundhouse will provide a wonderful café to use throughout the week and a fully licensed bar that offers 360° views across our beautifully designed site.
The Dyson catering team are hard-working and customer focused to ensure all employees onsite receive high class service on a daily basis. The department is led by our Michelin trained head chef, who has put together an excellent menu for everyone to enjoy.
The Roundhouse will offer a selection of teas and coffees to compliment a bespoke menu in our café and a fully operational bar stocked with local products.
- Working with the Chef Manager and other members of the Catering Team, you will need to ensure that you carry out your duties as trained and instructed, following best practice with menu planning, quality of produce and presentation of food, ensuring a high standard of food and service is always delivered
- Build internal and supplier relationships to enable operational excellence.
- Ability to oversee ordering and controlling food stocks within budget as required
- Accommodate any special diet and allergen requirements
- Working evening functions and events
- Compliant with COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
- Complete all company required training programmes
- Flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude.
- Relevant industry qualification is desirable e.g. NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.