- £Competitive + bonus
- Malmesbury, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We're looking for a passionate Chef de Partie to to deliver high quality food and exceptional service at our award winning Dyson campus. You will be working with a team, and actively working alongside them to help deliver a high standard of operational performance, budgets and cost control of the catering service in your location. The food offer is fresh, healthy and locally sourced, so excellent culinary skills are required, along with a passion for giving customers the best possible experience.
- You will need follow best practice with menu planning, quality of produce and presentation of food, ensuring a high standard of food and service is always delivered
- Build internal and supplier relationships to enable operational excellence
- Ability to oversee ordering and controlling food stocks within budget as required
- Accommodate any special diet and allergen requirements
- Working evening functions and events
- Compliant with COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
- Complete all company required training programmes
- Flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
- Relevant industry qualification is desirable e.g. NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Passionate and creative with can do attitude
- Leadership skills
- Experience in a similar role, in a high paced and high volume environment
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.