- Project Management
- London, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As the City Activations Manager for our new City Team, you will be a cross-functional collaborator driving and delivering new product launches, city-specific marketing activations, events and tracking, to support Head of Cities in driving growth in cities over the next few years. This role will also manage partner relationships to drive Dyson narrative and experience in the city.
- Responsible for leading, developing and delivering Dyson Demo Marketing plans across all channels, including Launch Events, Salon, Digital Media, CRM and Mall activations to drive new traffic to the Demos and engage existing city owners
- Lead launch of New products (NPD) launches in Dyson Demos working with Global Retail and GB category teams
- Responsible for development and delivery of city specific marketing activations aligned with Head of Cities and GB Directors, consulting category teams
- Responsible for identifying and managing relationships with City Partners, to build Dyson narrative and deliver engagement through engineering stories
- Work with PR team to align on 2020 city strategy, aligning events with Dyson Owners and city audiences
- Be city champion to support driving change with the project, building stakeholder support across the business
- Fulfil other duties if required. Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
Travel to Malmesbury once per week required and on ad hoc basis
- Consumer Marketing and Events experience ideally in a premium brand or technology environment
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery
- Experience managing external partner relationships and negotiations with exceptional relationship building skills
- Managing budget and driving performance
- Experience with in-store execution, channel marketing and partner co-marketing
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to simultaneously own and execute on multiple complex projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Super organisational skills – planning, organizing and managing multiple projects is key
- Great influencer for both internal and external stakeholders and collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with change
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays.
- Life assurance.
- Performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Dyson machine discount.
- Sports centre.
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.