- Robotics and Machine Learning, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- United Kingdom
The Cloud Engineer will have a high level of technical knowledge relating to installation, design and maintenance of cloud-based components. You will be helping maintain, develop and optimise the company’s services and technologies, making recommendations regarding the technology stack and architecture. Ability to work with a hybrid deployment of Cloud / On Premise environments using toolsets to migrate and manage workloads across the entire environment. Must also have a good understanding of Cloud based security best practises.
- Building, securing, and maintaining Cloud infrastructure and environments
- Building and maintaining continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Project delivery within defined timelines.
- Documentation of environments.
- Building AWS and Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Automation / infrastructure as code
- DevOps experience
- Site Reliability Engineering
- CloudFormation / Terraform / Ansible / Gradle / Jenkins
- Containerization / Docker / Kubernetes to package and run services
- Cloud Platform experience - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc
- Microsoft and Linux based operating systems.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines