- Information Technology
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Cloud Infrastructure Manager, reporting to the Global Head of Technical Delivery & Operations, will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the delivery and service transition of new cloud platforms and cloud transformation projects
- Working with 3rd parties/partners to build, configuration, deployment and support of our Connected products, whilst working with software engineers and operational teams to make sure our systems are secure, robust and reliable.
- Partner with 3rd parties/partners to develop, automate and maintain the build of AWS components, and operating systems.
- Create cloud operational policies and processes
- Take ownership and responsibility for solution development from end-to-end
- Leading the migration of numerous on-premise databases to our cloud platform.
- Designing and implementing big data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, cleaning, managing, analysing and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into insights.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its various components
- Strong Windows or Linux systems administration skills
- Configuration management and automation such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Web or IoT / Connected devices hosting
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines