- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
At Dyson we’re aiming to provide the best Internet-of-things (IoT) device experience in the world. Protecting customer information and building secure software is vital to our success.
We’re keen to hear from people who have either a security or development background, who would like to join us and help improve the security of our IoT platform and the software we build and deploy to our cloud.
AccountabilitiesAs a Cloud Security Engineer, within the Research & Development department, you’ll be responsible for improving our DevSecOps processes. And you’ll work closely with our cloud software teams to help them develop, build and deploy secure services for our customers to use.
- Delivery security improvements and enhancements
- Review security threats / issues and identify solutions to minimise risks
- Support the development of security operations for monitoring, testing, audit and compliance
- Promote good security practices and act as point of contact for all security queries
- AWS Cloud or similar (e.g. Azure)
- Knowledge of common development practices and tools (such as Git, CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins)
- Coding in any modern language
- Understanding of security best practices ranging from governance and compliance through to vulnerability management