- Digital, Information Technology, Data Science
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Aligned to the 'Commercial' tribe within Global Data Services, this role will involve supporting business areas including eCommerce, Media, Creative and numerous topics related to Dyson Owners. A keen interest in the business areas supported by the Commercial tribe will maximise the enjoyment of this role.
- Working with Stakeholders from various business functions to identify opportunities to unlock the potential value of data - through analyses, data sets, or analytical tools.
- Generating business cases to secure funding for future data products, bridging the gap between technical teams and the business to estimate potential value, required resources, and possible risk.
- Driving the delivery of data products through the development process from initiation and design, to delivery and maintenance - drawing on resources within Global Data Services, including Data Architecture, Data Engineering, Data Governance and Data Services.
- Generating proposals for phased delivery of data products, to achieve long term aspirations whilst generating benefits in the short term - creating road maps in collaboration with technical teams and the business.
- Experience in data analytics, business intelligence or software development.
- Good working knowledge of data platforms, analytical tools and approaches.
- Demonstrable experience building effective partnerships with colleagues from a variety of technical and non technical disciplines.
- Aptitude for project planning and execution, from initiation to completion.
- Experience pitching/presenting proposals to groups of senior (exec) stakeholders.
- Comfortable discussing complex technical requirements with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines