- Project Management
- Bristol - United Kingdom
At Dyson we are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic. But most of all we’re hugely passionate about what we do.
Senior Product Owners are the leaders within our growing team; always ensuring we’re focusing on the most important features for our customers and Owners. You will own a £3m sprint team; ensure the teams backlog is prioritised and development ready; and demanding that we extract value every day.
About the roleWhether enhancing dyson.com or driving other initiatives in, your role will be hands-on. You’ll run workshops, prioritise sprint team backlogs, sign off user stories and acceptance criteria. You will obsess about our customers and Owners ensuring everything we build on dyson.com is data driven and brings a benefit to the end user.
You will:• Support and mentor Product Owners and Product Analysts – taking a broader leadership role across the team.
• Take on complex work – whether it’s supporting a market roll out (i.e. OXP); a major investment programme; or a more complex enhancement.
• Be the leadership voice in every sprint meeting. As the team owner you will set the direction across stand ups, prioritisation, planning, refinement, demos and retrospectives.
• Own strategic vision for a product vertical and be proactive working across multi disciplinary teams.
• Set up, own and run appropriate governance forums for your product vertical, as needed.
• Be synonymous with your product – the go to person for your vertical and seen as the business expert. Be the first to identify risks and opportunities.
• Outline deliverables with key stakeholders. Be able to work closely with tech leaders, designers, developers and QA to deliver based on business priority.
• +3 years Product Owner experience
• Extensive experience of working in, or knowledge of, agile scrum
• Strong understanding of digital and eCommerce
• A positive and impactful communicator
• Ability to make pragmatic decisions about business priorities in a fast-moving environment
• Excellent commercial acumen, comfortable with numbers and basic analytics
• A proven ability to balance and champion business, brand and customer needs
• Comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical teams
• Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
• And be super passionate about the web, technology and customer experience.
Benefits• 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Performance related bonus
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Sport centre
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised café and restaurants
• Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.