- Malmesbury, United Kingdom
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do.
We’re looking for an Commercial Executive to join the EMEA team.
This role will plan and lead the Dyson consumer marketing strategy in the Israel market by implementing multichannel, full-funnel marketing campaigns across Floorcare, Personal Care and Environmental Care to deliver brand building and growth ambitions across all 3 categories
About the roleWhat you'll be doing:
- Be single point of contact in the marketing team for Israel, working closely with Israeli distributor to drive brand and commercial growth within the category
- Using global category campaigns, build creative approach and messaging narrative that drives relevance in Israeli market
- Work directly with UAE Mindshare to strategically plan and execute full funnel category campaigns through the right media spend phasing, channel selection and funnel approach
- Support with the implementation of the Salon strategy
- Manage market Brand Building Investment for all three categories, taking ownership of spend phasing and media buying
- Develop and deliver live performance update process to incorporate commercial and media performance. Drive continuous optimisation and improvement to plans
- Deliver against volume and value targets as well as striving to think long-term and deliver against strategic category visions and brand building KPIs
- Strong Commercial awareness
- A Self-starter attitude with lots of initiative
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
We’d also like to see:
- Media briefing and planning experience
- Experience in building and managing professional external relationships
- Experience working with or in another market
Benefits27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays Pension schemePerformance related bonusLife assuranceFree on-site parkingFree on-site Sports CentreDiscounts on Dyson machine
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.