- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This vital role in the Group Commercial organisation reports into a Senior Commercial Manager in the Professional (B2B) team. They are responsible for a number of projects spanning the Commercial function including communicating with markets, researching new opportunities and owning and developing key assets supporting our sales teams around the world.
AccountabilitiesThis role will work with a number of stakeholders across Marketing, Creative and Global teams and you will be skilled in managing multiple projects, creating processes, collating feedback and solving problems. The key initiatives in this role are;
- Supporting business development plans - collating feedback and research on new and potential category initiatives.
- Managing the weekly Professional Commercial newsletter
- Be the point of contact for sharing assets with markets for any launches or campaigns
- Supporting market development with campaign launches and sales materials.
- Website localisation - owning the versioning of existing webpages for roll-out of new platforms
- Owning sales presentations - ensuring oursales app is up to date with all content and slides are up to date with ongoing category updates/changes
- Launch and develop insights feed into hero app, online blog and sales presentations
- As our Commercial Executive you will demonstrate experience managing complex projects and marketing plans. You will also demonstrate a good understanding of both online and offline marketing
- You will be an agile, creative thinker with a bias for action; not afraid to challenge the status quo and to take smart risks
- You'll be able to build strong, collaborative relationships, and demonstrate the ability to work-cross functionally
- You will be comfortable working within a busy, change-driven and deadline-focused environment
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants