- € competitive
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
The development of Dyson’s business within Benelux, which includes third party retailers, Dyson.com and Dyson Marketplaces, is a key strategic priority for the organisation and will see a spike in growth over the coming years.
In supporting the growth of our business, the finance function plays a key role in ensuring the right level of analysis to support strategic decision making, ensuring profitability and working capital management. As part of the controlling team you will be mainly responsible for the credit control and financial analysis, establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices, and other matters related to receivables. You will support the credit exposure analysis and credit limit management. Your main stakeholders will be Key Account Managers, Sales analysts, as well as the finance teams both in Amsterdam, UK or in our shared service center.
You will also support the analysis in providing financial data and insights on customer performance on a regular basis.
The Finance Function is focused on the commercial support for our growing business. The overall accountabilities include Business Intelligence, FP&A, Sales and Category controlling, Working Capital Management. Within the Europe Organization, the team is responsible for ensuring best financial analysis and support for the Benelux cluster. You will be part of the controlling team whose focus will be to manage the financial performance of our sales channels, as well as providing financial control our to our strategic investments to support demand creation.
- Overall responsibility for rebate Management and Account receivable.
- Manage credit limits set-up & monitoring as per company financial delegation procedure
- Ensure timely cash posting and focus on deduction management
- Resolve open issues and liaise with shared service credit collection team
- Liaise with Group Finance functions for global policies implementation
- Promote customer satisfaction through regular interaction and support
- Provision management in line with Group policy requirements
- University degree in Economics/Accounting or similar
- First relevant working experience
- Previous experience in Rebate Management and Credit Control within SAP environment
- Ability to summarize large data sets in clear and concise insight
- Proven financial controlling skills
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail
- Ability to priorities workloads and meet project deadlines
- Confident with the ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Understanding of technical concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluent English
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme and holiday plan
- Company fitness plan
- Fresh fruits and Friday quiz