- Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Seoul - South Korea
The Commercial Financial Analyst role is a dynamic and highly visible role at Dyson, responsible for providing the organization with the sales reporting and analysis required to drive a deep understanding of underlying customer demand, and the internal and external factors that impact on this.
Using this knowledge and insight, the Commercial Finance Analyst will partner with the Sales team to ensure a robust approach to volume forecasting and planning, and support Marketing in the ROI measurement of key campaigns and initiatives to drive efficiency and effectiveness in our marketing spend.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of week-to-week sales performance, including Sales Out, Sales In, and Trade Stocks
- Identify, communicate and explain movements and emerging trends in both Products and Channel performance / mix;
- Consolidate and deliver insights from GFK Market Share reporting
Forecasting & Planning
- Partner with Sales & Marketing Team in producing a regular Sales forecast by SKU and by week, using data and analysis to ensure a robust and transparent approach, highlighting any risks or opportunities versus target.
- Work closely with Supply & Operations to ensure alignment between demand and supply, highlighting any shortfalls so that corrective action can be taken.
- Drive an ROI approach to sales and marketing initiatives, using sales data to quantify the uplift, and partnering with them to make data driven decisions about future initiatives.
- Create strong working relationships with other functions and at all levels of the organization
- Previous experience working in a Commercial Finance or Demand Planning function, preferably with global organizations.
- Experience with Ecommerce business preferred
- Degree educated
- Korean & English language
- Commercially astute
- Strong Excel skills, and general system proficiency
- Self starter, who sees things through to completion
- Results driven, always looking for ways to improve things
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable being hands-on, combined with an ability to take a wider view
- Curious and tenacious
- Energetic and engaging, with a positive outlook
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary and annual performance bonus scheme.