- Sydney - Australia
This diverse and challenging role has a focus on providing financial and commercial insights to Sales and Marketing. This involves leading the financial planning process and provide value-adding, timely and high-quality decision-support information, analysis and advice to the business.
- Understand the key elements of P&L and explain key movements vs. Forecast, Budget & comparable period
- Support preparation of Monthly forecast for the year and assist in new year planning process
- Provide insights on actual results and demonstrate understanding on variances vs. the forecast;
- Support Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process through analysis and actionable insights
- Provide regular financial updates to IBP forum for relevant category. Prepare, review and present business cases on marketing & sales opportunities
- Perform ROI analysis for approvals - Investigate and communicate key performance trends and suggest opportunities based on financial data;
- Identify risks and opportunities from thorough understanding of retailer sell out and trade stocks.
- Qualified CA/CPA (Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent) - Big 4 experience will be highly valued
- Proven commercial analytical experience in financial, strategic and general business management in medium sized or large multi-divisional organization, ideally FMCG or retail.
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP and BW experience ideal
- Excellent Communication skills
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia