- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
The Floorcare Finance team is currently transitioning responsibilities from the UK to Singapore delivering end-to-end Finance support across Floorcare category, from the evaluation of RDD projects that will drive future Category performance through to ensuring the strategic goals of the Category are executed in markets. Multiple opportunities exist within the team with varied responsibilities including investment appraisal, influencing range planning decisions, commercial performance management and supply planning. You will be a key point of contact for the RDD Category Leaders, Commercial Category leaders, along with Supply Chain and Operations ensuring that sufficient financial rigour are applied to key decision making. Working with different functions across the business, this is a highly visible role that represents a great opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of Dyson.
- Provide financial expertise & integrated finance support to deliver category 5 year plan objectives.
- Build up a relationship with supply chain and operations to understand how supply impacts the performance of the category.
- Understand how product profitability analysis can be used to influence and optimise supply allocations.
- Maximise the efficiency of the category by optimising SKU availability to markets through to EOL.
- Ensure financial perspective is understood in capacity planning sessions
- Drive for continual process improvement, be proactive and thought provoking in supporting decision making.
- Support Commercial improvement projects
- Share category knowledge, learning & insight back to markets
- Manage one direct report
- Highly competent IT and data manipulation skills, with SAP, BW and onestream experience preferred
- Curiosity and problem solving skills, with determination and perseverance to push changes through
- Strong communication, with ability to influence and use financial information to provide insight to non-finance managers and senior directors
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to analyse data and trends
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to bring structure, planning and prioritization to a less structured environment in order to meet deadlines
- Experienced qualified accountant, with a previous management role in Finance