- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As our Marketing Campaigns Manager for our lighting category you will take ownership for the development of the global brand strategy for the next 2-5 years and will be responsible for the delivery of strategically aligned campaigns for the category.
- Definition, briefing and ownership of cross-channel business as usual campaigns.
- Project specific analysis and reporting of campaign performance. Employing a test, learn, report, adapt approach to content development.
- Champion of the campaign strategy and ensuring the deliverables align.
- Drive category growth by understanding markets and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Working directly with international markets to ensure requirements are accurately captured, interrogated and reflected within the scope of the campaign brief.
- Proactively seek out and drive campaign efficiencies.
- Translation of NPD commercial strategies & propositions into cross-channel campaigns that align to the business objectives.
- Previous proven marketing experience
- Ability to take on complex product propositions and translate into compelling campaigns.
- Comfortable presenting to key stakeholders and becoming an advocate for the category.
- Experience developing data and insights driven strategic briefs.
- Organised, engaged, creative and commercially astute with the desire to find opportunities.
- Strong project management and planning skills; oversee campaign creation at Group level and delivery in market, maximising asset utilisation.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines