- £Competitive + bonus
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We’re looking for a Commercial Manager to join our Group Marketing team. This role will play a vital part in driving the growth of the Dyson Airblade business. Working with our engineering teams to translate the key features and benefits of our new product development into tangible solution-based messaging for sales teams around the world to utilise.
You’ll be delivering marketing assets and collateral for sales and marketing teams globally to succeed in their goals of growing market share. It is crucial to be able to work closely with the market commercial teams to ensure they are on-time in their activation and teams are prepared with all the right direction from Group and the right assets for their markets.
- Ensure that we are creating campaigns that work for as many markets as possible and that we can clearly track impact and return on investment (e.g. Salesforce, website tracking metrics).
- Work closely with the Creative team to ensure that messaging is developed in alignment with the wider categories insights and messaging.
- Work closely with Commercial teams to define success criteria in regional markets.
- Ensure that local market insights and needs are satisfied by the project brief.
- Review our range of certifications and accreditation to ensure relevance and cost-effectiveness.
- Work with Claims, Standards and Insights team to ensure we are providing technical support for new and existing products to gain accreditation.
- Ensure certificates and accreditation are updated in good time and communicated with markets.
- We believe that where we demo, we win. Work with internal and external stakeholders to create great demonstration units to allow our Sales and Marketing teams to extol the benefits of our product range clearly, and track the return on investment of these.
- Ensure that we are doing the right events and not sharing the stage. Support Group events and market events where needed, and track the return on investment of these.
- Overall responsibility for budget management for the Airblade category to ensure we are within our yearly budget.
- Great communicator, with an organised and forward thinking attitude.
- Commercially-minded and able to link activity to results.
- Creative thinker that can introduce innovative solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent relationship builder with proven Stakeholder management.
- Self-starter with lots of initiative.
- Effective presentation skills to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong team player across differing disciplines.
- Enjoys working across a fast paced and dynamic environment.
We’d love to see:
- Coming in to this role, you will have held a strategic brand management or brand building role for a market leading business.
- You will have experience of driving product strategy on a global scale, and have experience working with international markets.