- Manufacturing and tooling, Procurement
- Singapore - Singapore
This is an opportunity for an inspiring Commercial Sourcing Analyst to join a rapidly developing and constantly growing cutting edge consumer goods business. Dyson are expanding its footprint in SEA and are looking for experienced staff to take Dyson through it's next stage of growth.
- BOM Cost Data management, Cost negotiations / communications with the CMs (Contract Manufacturers)
- Overall responsible for the business/ commercial relationship with Contract Manufacturer
- Execute the right business processes to ensure governance of control of the spend and cost with regards to our outsourced manufacturing
- Manage bidding process and product allocation for all new products that come through the Dyson development cycle.
- Support monthly operations meetings with CMs
- Settle and advise on conflicts/ dispute resolution/ exposure claims
- Presentations on cost situation, overall business situation
- Expert level experience of Excel / Powerpoint
- Clear logic / good financial sense / outspoken
- Ability to remain objective in high pressure situations
- Self motivated, accurate and highest ethical standards
- Strong business acumen, ability to analyze data and spot anomalies