- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson is rapidly expanding in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next five years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2025, there will be a multitude of new machines, new product portfolios and Dyson’s headcount will have grown.
Dyson Commercial is responsible for taking this amazing technology to market, explaining how our machines are different and their benefits. Within this function, the Global Experience Studio has the unique mission to bring Dyson technology to life, to provide the imagery, films, content, experiences and service that explain our machines, their benefits and the problems they solve for our customers. We create assets and multi-channel journeys that help our customers discover, choose, purchase, learn about and solve issues they may have with our machines.
The Owner Experience team at Dyson are focused on driving world class execution to enable owners to get the best from Dyson technology and become part of our mission to invent the future. We have a passion for creating delightfully simple, intuitive experiences that deliver value whatever the objective.
About the role12 Month Fixed Term Contract based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Reporting into the OE Product Director within the Global Owner Experience function the successful candidate will be responsible for scaling adoption and use of pivotal Owner Experience technologies, planning, leading, organising, and motivating the Owner Experience team in order to achieve a high level of performance and delivery.
The role is assigned to the omnichannel experiences that will unlock the value through the addition of new data-driven capabilities, with a drive towards achieving cross-channel personalization at scale. You’ll shape requirements, prioritise backlogs, sign off user stories and acceptance criteria, communicate with key stakeholders and work day to day with the project team:
- Create a backlog of requirements to deliver against an ongoing roadmap of new omni-channel capabilities and enhancements that improve the owner experience (supporting NPS growth) and align with key business goals (supporting Direct business growth & retention)
- Work with the Owner Experience Product Director to define the delivery roadmap, business value and prioritise the backlog to ensure we are able to deliver within our global timeframes
- Collaborate effectively across the wider delivery & project teams; build strong relationships with IT, delivery partners, PMs, cross-functional POs, SMEs and business change functions
- Maintain a vision each omni-channel experience, with compelling benefits and communicate that vision to the scrum team and wider stakeholders
- Work with the PM/BA/TA/UX designer and UX researchers in the team to create the full product backlog and ensure all business requirements are met within the User Stories and Epics
- Work with developers in both CRM and Eccom teams to deliver omni-channel experiences end to end
- Provide reporting to key team members and senior stakeholders across all of the backlog and project deliverables
- Ensure the sprint is protected once sprint goals have been defined and the sprint has started
- Regularly evaluate/appraise benefits realisation and use to refine overall roadmap & delivery plans
About youThe successful candidate will be expected to have strong interpersonal skills, ability to support and engage senior managers, as well as manage and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- (Preferred) Experience of omni-channel technologies used to facilitate data-driven, personalised, cross-channel experiences, connecting online & offline journeys
- (Preferred) Experience in eccom sites (AEM/HYBRIS/MAGENTO/SALESFORCE/SAP/ENGAGE)
- Customer-centric drive, a curious mind-set, with a focus on the use of high quality data & insight to fuel decision making
- The energy and determination to work cross-functionally, at pace, across diverse global teams to cultivate productive, mutually beneficial working relationships
- Experience of working in, or knowledge of, agile scrum
- Experience of back and front office applications with understanding of business process management
- Experience of working with APIs/integrations and customer data assets
- A positive and impactful communicator
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions about business priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent commercial acumen, comfortable with numbers and analytics
- A proven ability to balance and champion business, brand and customer needs
- Comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical teams
- Confidence to make clear and well-thought recommendations to influence decisions
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.