- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- We currently have an excellent opportunity for a creative and effective Commis Chef to work at our busy location in Wiltshire
- Working with our Michelin trained head chef plus an experienced and highly trained team you will learn on the job with opportunities to progress
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career within catering
- Preparation and production of food as directed by the Chef Manager.
- Ensure that all food is cooked and served of a high quality and standard adhering to Food Safety and Health and Safety Legislation
- Maintain sufficient stock levels of all food and snack items being sold on all service counters in the cafe
- Use a high level of cooking skill in the production of new food dishes using modern food technology and methods.
- To undergo training in both formal courses and on the job training to develop cooking and organisational skills.
- Operate cleaning, dishwashing equipment when needed / requested. Properly clean and store equipment, service, preparation and storage areas. Complete all / any necessary cleaning/hygiene duties as directed by the team leader.
- Serve customers, clients, visitors and guests in line with Company and Client service
- Empty, remove and store rubbish as required or when needed.
- To complete the location cleaning schedule on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as determined by the schedule
- And any other duties you may be requested to complete by the Chef manager or Senior members of the Dyson Catering team.
- You will be NVQ Level 2 qualified or have the equivalent work experience of working in a busy kitchen
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Subsidized travel to work
- Lunch will be provided
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre