- Malmesbury, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a creative Chef to work at our newly designed Roundhouse Cafe. Working with our Michelin trained Head Chef plus an experienced and highly trained team you will learn on the job, with opportunities to progress. This is a great opportunity for someone currently in a Commis Chef role who is looking to take the next step in their Catering career.
We are now expanding our catering offering to include an exciting and uniquely designed building fondly named The Roundhouse. This is no ordinary on-site café. The Roundhouse will provide a wonderful café to use throughout the week and a fully licensed bar that offers 360° views across our beautifully designed site.
The Roundhouse will offer a selection of teas and coffees to compliment a bespoke menu in our café and a fully operational bar stocked with local products.
- Preparation and production of food as directed by the Chef Manager.
- Ensure that all food is cooked and served of a high quality and standard adhering to Food Safety and Health and Safety Legislation.
- Use a high level of cooking skill in the production of new food dishes using modern food technology and methods.
- To undergo training in both formal courses and on the job training to develop cooking and organisational skills.
- Serve customers, clients, visitors and guests in line with Company and Client service.
- You will be NVQ Level 2 qualified or have the equivalent work experience of working in a busy kitchen
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidised cafe and restaurants