- £Competitive + benefits + bonus
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Communications Manager, Environmental Control, will develop and execute integrated communications plans that position Dyson at the heart of the air quality conversation and help drive conversations around our Environmental Control products through media relations and social campaigns. Supporting the Head of Health and Beauty, the individual will take a leading role on sub-categories and supporting elements of NPD launches. Particular focus will be on campaigns that allow Dyson to sustain social and media coverage beyond NPD as well as wider day-to-day market support.
- Acts as subject matter expert for the Global comms team on key areas of responsibility, and responsible for maintaining Environmental Control-based messages and content on an ongoing basis
- Support handling of international press kits and delivery of key assets to markets in a timely manner
- With an emphasis on ‘always on’ content, the individual will support a continuous stream of tactical pitch inspirations to allow markets to talk to media and influencers on a year round basis
- Supports creation of compelling, original content for external communication that is tuned for Dyson’s key regions
- Integrated 360 comms: work toward delivering communications strategies around Dyson’s Environmental Control product categories, that draw on the know-how of RDD and combine it with creative stakeholders and partners ranging from CRM, Social and Digital to deploy in a 360 way.
- Delivery: develop and execute programmatic activities through Communications materials, press and social media, and ensure a varied and high impact calendar of events which don’t just rely on NPD.
- Storytelling: conceptualize and create compelling narratives and a variety of communications materials for internal and external audiences
- Impact and influence: develop and execute well thought through strategies which positively raise the profile of Dyson within the markets they are deployed, reinforcing Dyson’s technology credentials and key messages relating to health, beauty and overall wellbeing.
- Events: support market teams ensuring the events are well attended and high impact while adhering to global guidelines, influencing media and KOLs and supporting commercial objectives along the way
- Measurement: Measuring and analysing success to ensure continuous improvement
Experience in communications and marketing disciplinesCross-functional campaign management: experience of operating within cross-functional communications campaigns.Multi-platform: Experience working across a range of multi-media channels with competency in digital marketing and social media.Project management skills: including experience of working across complex multi-stakeholder initiatives and a basic appreciation of the resource planning processStrong executional skills
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays.
- Life assurance.
- Performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Dyson machine discount.
- Sports centre.
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.