- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Seoul - South Korea
Reporting to the Head of Competitor Analyst, you will provide accurate analysis on the worldwide competitor market and product trends to support the activities of the Legal team, Product Performance team and other relevant departments.
AccountabilitiesProactive collection and analysis of market data to monitor key competitor activities and identify emerging competitors in the global market place Testing Briefing and Communication Support wider competitor strategy.
- Degree of 2:1 or above, preferably either a graduate of engineering/sciences or business studies/economics
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with a proven attention to detail
- Strong data analysis skills with ability to identify key trends in market data
- Interest and understanding of consumer, market and product trends
- Familiarity with or ability to understand technical issues
- Knowledge of Dyson testing disciplines and applicable standards
- Drive and enthusiasm to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven (self-) organisational skills
- Ability to work across organisational boundaries
- Ability to work in a challenging dynamic environment
- Fulfill other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Identify problems and find solutions
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.