- Compliance and approvals
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
The team is responsible to ensure that all Dyson products are in compliance with all relevant Safety, Materials and EMC regulations, standards and legislations. These include testing and certification based on commonly adopted international regulation and standards (IEC/UL Standards and etc.) as well as country/region specific legislations (CE/EU directives, DENAN, REACH, RoHS, Prop65 and etc.). We monitor and guide design engineers to ensure that all Dyson products are safe and we liaise with the relevant authority in every country we market our products, providing them with all certificates and other requisites to allow sales in that particular country. We work closely with TUV, Intertek, SGS and other independent and accredited test service providers.
About the role
- Identifies and documents EMC Product approval requirements for projects.
- Work with the engineering team to configure samples for testing, gather documentation, and send Test Request Form to internal test team.
- Manage certification schedules with internal test teams and external test labs. Coordinate EMC Product certification testing of company products targeted for international markets.
- Plans and supports in performing pre-compliance and compliance testing as per EMC compliance standards such as CISPR 14-1, CISPR 14-2, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3 and FCC Part 15B.
- Writes, maintains, compiles and reviews test reports and test plans.
- Ensure project schedule is on track and within projected deadlines
- Assists in troubleshooting products EMC performance.
- Degree or equivalent experience in electrical/electronic discipline
- At least 2 years experience on a broad range of EMC duties
- Understanding of EMC standards for home appliance such as CISPR 14-1, CISPR 14-2, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3.
- Being able to identify the true cause of problems and to apply the required analytical skills in order to solve them efficiently
- Project management skills
- Ability to liaise at different levels within the business
- Good and detailed reporting skills
- Ability to handle a broad and complex workload
- Good organizational and record keeping skills
- Confident and persuasive communication skills
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.