- MYR Competitive
- Compliance and approvals
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
Responsible to ensure that all Dyson products are complied with all relevant Safety regulations, standards and legislations.
· Handle pre-compliance & compliance according to international regulation and standards (IEC/UL Standards).
· Monitor and guide design engineers to ensure that all Dyson products are safe and we liaise with the relevant authority in every country we market our products.
· Work closely with external test labs or other accredited test service providers.
· To perform testing under Safety Compliance Engineer supervision. Ensure all test activities are carried out in a timely manner in accordance to test plan.
· Arranging the machine shipment to external test house.
· To support Safety Compliance Technician in oversee maintenance of test lab, test rigs and lab equipment including calibration schedule and records according to ISO17025.
· Ensure all the test activities are carried out strictly according to the appropriate international test standards (UL / IEC).
· Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical) or equivalent.
· At least 3 years of working experience with electrical/electronic/mechanical background, involving product safety testing but without or with lesser academic qualification are still encourage to apply.
· Fluent in spoken and written English. Excellent ability to understand and formally discuss contents of high volumes of international safety standards.
· Able to work independently without supervision. Previous team management skill is not compulsory but will be an advantage.
· Possess excellent computer literate with good understanding in Microsoft Office.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
*We only consider experienced candidate for this position. Fresh Graduates please refer to our Graduate Program*