- Compliance and approvals
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
The Compliance & Approvals Department is responsible to ensure that all Dyson products are in compliance with all relevant Safety, Materials and EMC regulations, standards and legislations. These include testing and certification based on commonly adopted international regulation and standards (IEC/UL Standards and etc.) as well as country/region specific legislations (CE/EU directives, DENAN, REACH, RoHS, Prop65 and etc.). We monitor and guide design engineers to ensure that all Dyson products are safe and we liaise with the relevant authority in every country we market our products, providing them with all certificates and other requisites to allow sales in that particular country. We work closely with Intertek, SGS, TUV and other independent and accredited test service providers.
To provide administrative support to Compliance Support Team in various tasks, which shall include in particular, but not by way of limitation, the following:
1. Weekly resource tracker data update and reporting for all C&A/G&P teams.
a. Allocation data updating based on project milestone
b. Allocation data analysis and project status overview
2. Weekly Compliance report updates based on SKU trackers.
3. Support for DR/MS/999/99a Issue 08 supplier declaration document processing which includes:
a. BOM and part list checking on DRMS declarations
b. Part tracking and data updating on DRMS declarations
c. Document scanning
d. ETF creation and tracking to Registry (for document distribution to PSAs)
4. Any other administrative tasks as identified by Superior.
· This is a FTC position. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in preferably any engineering/business field
· Candidate with working experience will be highly considered. Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply.
· Good communication skill and computer literate with good understanding in Microsoft Office.
· Good planning and organizing capabilities and able to work within a team. Fresh Graduates encouraged to apply
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.