- Quality and Reliability , Compliance and approvals
- Calamba - Philippines
About the roleCollaborate with RDD teams in support product development to ensure it is in compliance with the material compliance regulation or legislation (REACH, RoHS, Prop65 etc.). Liaise with the relevant authority/certification bodies in every country we market our products, providing them with all certificates and other requisites to allow sales in that particular country.
To support the Materials Compliance Team in various tasks, which shall include in particular, but not by way of limitation, the following:
- Responsible to ensure all Dyson products are fully compliant on banned & restricted substances (B&R) and materials compliance legislations for all applicable markets.
- Execute implementation of DR/MS/999/99a form to detect & manage banned & restricted substances presence in Dyson product and review supporting documentation to ensure requirements are met and for continual compliance.
- Work with cross-functional RDD teams on existing & new product development to assess on B&R and materials compliance requirements and deliver in agreed timeframe.
- Perform review and interpret test reports & data related to B&R and materials compliance requirements.
- Coordinate B&R and materials compliance risk assessment and testing for applicable parts/materials/products with accredited test laboratories.
- Responsible to conduct audit at CMs/Suppliers and review conformance to compliance on B&R and materials compliance.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- To carry out other related tasks which may be given in addition to the above main tasks.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Master in Chemistry or Engineering (Chemical/Materials).
- More than 3 year(s) of working experience with chemical/materials background and experience in chemical industries or chemical laboratory testing is preferred.
- Good knowledge of B&R and materials compliance legislations such as RoHS and REACH. Knowledge in chemical/material laboratory testing will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Excellent ability to understand and formally discuss contents on chemical/material regulatory matters.
- Highly motivated, internally driven individual with good communication skills, good planning and organizing capabilities and able to work within a team.
- Self-driven with strong attention to details and must possess character of high integrity.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Possess excellent communication skills in English and computer literate with good understanding in Microsoft Office.
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops. A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering. At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit. It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.